Title: NetSuite Developer
Duration: Full-time Perm Placement
Compensation: $90,000 – $110,000 per year
Full- time perm placement for an Eagle customer.
ABOUT GUARDIAN EAGLE:
Guardian Eagle is a Database Protection company that secures your data from the inside out. We truly save companies from data nightmares! Traditional security solutions approach the problem from the ‘outside-in,’ increasing or upgrading firewalls, intrusion detection, active monitoring, AI, etc. Yet, daily, we see well-known companies have these security measures bypassed leading to shocking amounts of our personal data escaping. Our company philosophy is to positively influence everyone we touch. This applies to clients, vendors, partners, and each other. These ideals are reflected in our five core values: Customer Experience, Excellence, Feed Passion, Teamwork, and Good Karma.
Full time perm placement for an Eagle customer. The NetSuite Developer will facilitate the implementation across the company and assist in training existing staff in adapting their current business practices. In this position you will implement and maintain configurations, customization, and integrations for supporting the continued growth and efficiencies of a growing and thriving organization. The ideal candidate has passion for solution engineering, an eye for recommending and developing process improvements, and evaluating tools and implementing enhancements to the ERP system. The position reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Finance Systems
- Primary point of contact for development and implementation of customizations through scripting in NetSuite.
- Build out any necessary NetSuite customizations
- Create workflows, dashboards, saved searches, reports, KPIs and support data migration
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and then into real world solutions
- Document the design in accordance with best practices
- Respond to off-hour alerts, calls, emails, or notifications to ensure operational efficient and uptime when needed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to think logically for interpreting and analyzing problems
- Ability to be proactive and to work towards tight deadlines
- Act as a subject matter expert on technical aspects and code-level detail for NetSuite.
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications.
- Keeping abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Develop, Design and Deploy ERP integrations, New Customizations through scripting.
- Enforce proper governance of data and drive best practices for advanced business intelligence within NetSuite.
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs /functional requirement into technical requirements.
- Determine the most feasible technical solution for the identified problems and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science with NetSuite Suite Developer Certification preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Java, C# and VB.Net.
- Experience in developing and consuming Webservices (SOAP and RESTful).
- 5+ years of experience with NetSuite.
- Solid experience with NetSuite ERP implementations
- 5+ Experience in working on the common business workflows which include Procure to Pay, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA.
- Experience in working on mid-level to Enterprise applications for pre and post implementation support.
- 6 years’ experience in SuiteCloud which includes SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteTalk to develop, test and deploy customizations.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
|Job Category||NetSuite Developer|