NEW Data Scientist opening for our client in Boca Raton, FL. Please apply below!
Boca Raton, FL
Fulltime- Direct Hire
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 3+ years knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Perl, SQL and Java
- Experience in Healthcare, claims data, internal data
- Experience with in depth analysis, working with business analytics team
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig and R.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning tools, libraries, and APIs such as scikit-learn, Theano, Spark, or TensorFlow and apply them to effectively choose a proper model.
- Ability to work with unstructured data.
- Ability to model and evaluate data sets to determine useful patterns.
- Comfortable with data pattern recognition and energy optimization algorithms.
- Ability to learn and implement technical hardware/software solutions.
- Software demonstration/presentation and sales support.
- Effective interpersonal skills, organization/prioritization and administrative skills
- Interface effectively with customers, other departments and managers to resolve customer problems and issues.
- Carry out assigned divisional duties under the close supervision of senior and management level employees
- Respond to internal and external communications in a timely manner
- Enter data into electronic databases and file electronic and paper records
- Generate reports
- Actively seek feedback from peers, senior, and management team members
- Escalate concerns and recommendations to senior or management team members
- Assist senior and management team members as needed
- Work during assigned office hours and attend required meetings
- Manage time appropriately to meet project and task completion timelines
- Expand capabilities through on-the-job training from senior or management level employees
|Job Category||Data Scientist|